Around the resort
We encourage your stay here with us at Manitoulin Resort to be extraordinary. Here are some of the spectacular activities you may choose to take part in.
- Halloween in July
- Hoppy Auguster
- Card Bingo
- Parkinson's Fundraiser
- Washers (Texas Horse Shoes)
- Wagon Ride
- Joe & Jody's Water fight
- Canada Day
Halloweeen in July
Halloween in July
Come join us for our ANNUAL Halloween in July! There is a wagon ride at 6pm. A bunch of spooky kids and the kids at heart wearing all different sorts of costumes during trick of treating!(Make sure to visit the store.) Kids games/haunted house in the main part of the rec hall. The adults compete for best decorated trailer! Prizes for the best decorated and runners up!!!
We're putting your skills to the test to see if you can find all hidden items and the GOLDEN EGG!
All items are worth a trade-in value at the store but the GOLDEN EGG is the best prize of all! Details will be posted at the store the day prior to the event.
(Every Friday night at 8pm) Come join us for a fantastic evening full of bingo's and laughs. Bring 10 quarters for 10 games, take a chance to win a game or jack pot. Bring a drink, a snack and a sense of humor too. Hope to see all of you fantastic bingo players there! 18+
Parkinson's Talent Show & Bake sale Fundraiser
Exclusively for those staying at Manitoulin Resort. All are welcome to sing ,dance, tell jokes or put together any creative routine. Let's also not forget our bakers who create some mouthwatering goodies. We encourage the children to come and perform too. So let' s have FUN and support a good cause. See Aldo or Marilyn on Site Maple Grove 9 for more details or to register.
Washers (Texas Horse shoes)
Come join us every Saturday at 1pm for some washers with only a small entrance fee. Don't worry, we don't bite. 🙂
Come one come all to our wagon ride throughout the park! Every Wednesday and Saturday at 7:30pm, meet at the pond!
Joe & Jody's Water Fight
Are you ready for it? 2000 water balloons, water re-fill stations and soaked to the bone!? We welcome everyone to join us in this spectacular event. WARNING: YOU WILL NOT WALK AWAY DRY!
Canada Day Celebrations
Eh, come participate in our Canada day celebrations! We have kids games at 10am, and fire works at dusk. Hope to see you there, eh.
Other activities to enjoy around the resort:
- Swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear water of Lake Manitou
- Enjoy the beach area down by the lake
- Let the kids run and play in our large playground
- Have some fun in our baseball/soccer field
- Test your skills on our basketball court
- Play horseshoes in our pits
- Volley a volleyball around
- Explore the lake by motor boat, kayak or canoe
- Bring the kids to explore the children and toddler play area in our rec hall
- Let the teenagers unwind in the arcade room
- Check your email on our free internet - central access point available
- Join in the activities on the summer long weekends
- Read a novel or magazine from our lending library
- Borrow a DVD movie from our free to use section
- "Take a hike"...the roads around the resort offer the perfect spot to walk, or cycle while you enjoy the countryside
- Experience a tour of the park on the "wagon ride"
- Enjoy the beauty of the star studded northern sky while sitting around a blazing camp fire
DOCKING: $10.00 per day $65.00 per week
Advance payment required prior to use!
DO NOT attach anything to the docks. Slips are non-transferable.
All below rentals are offered ONLY to those staying at any Accommodation on Manitoulin Island.
BOATS & MOTORS: (16’ aluminum with 15 horse motor) License preferred. All safety equipment is included and free to use with each boat rental.
7 Days - incl. 1 tank of fuel $399.00
8 Hours - incl. 1 tank of fuel $99.00
4 Hours - incl. 1 tank of fuel $79.00
2 Hours - (minimum) incl. 1 tank of fuel $70.00
CANOES AND KAYAKS: All safety equipment is included and free to use with each boat rental.
Hourly: $10.00 8 Hours: $49.00
The above prices are all subject to applicable taxes.
We are not responsible for loss or damage.
NO REFUNDS offered for issues beyond our control.