Around the resort
We encourage your stay here with us at Manitoulin Resort to be extraordinary. Below are some of the spectacular activities you may choose to take part in.
Feel free to check our Facebook page "Manitoulin Resort" for event dates and details. Events will be added once confirmed.
- Washers (Texas Horse Shoes)
- Card Social
- Canada Day
- Halloween in July
- Water fight!
- Hoppy Auguster
(Every Friday night at 8pm) Join us for a fantastic evening full of bingo's and laughs. Bring 10 quarters for 10 games, take a chance to win a game or jack pot. Bring a drink, a snack and a sense of humour too. Hope to see all of you fantastic bingo players there! 18+
Washers (Texas Horse shoes)
Come join us every Saturday afternoon to play washers in the baseball/soccer field. A small entrance fee is required. Don't worry, we promise you'll have fun as we don't bite. 🙂 14+
Wednesdays at 7:00pm. Come join the crew in the Rec hall for Euchre or Cribbage or introduce your own games. Bring your own refreshments and snacks. Free to play, just for fun! 16+
Canada Day Celebrations
Come participate in our Canada day celebrations! We have kids games and fire works at dusk. Hope to see you there, eh!
Halloweeen in July
Halloween in July
Join us for our ANNUAL Halloween in July! Feel free to join in and compete for best decorated camping site, best adult costume or simply just giving candy to excited little ghouls and goblins. Reserve a camping site to partake in this safe environment as this is only available to those staying with us for a minimum 2-night stay.
Are you ready for it? 2000 water balloons, water re-fill stations and soaked to the bone!? We welcome everyone to join us in this spectacular event. Big and small, young and young at heart! All ages participate.WARNING: YOU WILL NOT WALK AWAY DRY!
If you're 18 and younger, we're putting your skills to the test to see if you can find all hidden items and the GOLDEN EGG worth cash!
All items are worth a trade-in value at the store but the GOLDEN EGG is the best prize of all! Details will be posted at the store the day prior to the event. We require a minimum 2-night stay during our August challenging fun filled event.
Other activities to enjoy around the resort:
- Swimming and snorkeling in the crystal clear water of Lake Manitou
- Enjoy the beach area down by the lake
- Let the kids run and play in our large playground
- Have some fun in our baseball/soccer field
- Test your skills on our basketball court
- Play horseshoes in our pits
- Volley a volleyball around
- Visit us in the store to borrow sports equipment for free
- Try your luck at Card Bingo on Friday nights (18+)
- Explore the lake by motor boat, kayak or canoe
- Bring the kids to explore the children and toddler play area in our rec hall
- Let the teenagers unwind in the arcade room
- Check your email on our free internet - central access point available
- Join in the activities on the summer long weekends or one of our posted events
- Read a novel from our lending library
- Borrow a DVD movie from our free to use section
- "Take a hike"...the roads around the resort offer the perfect spot to walk, or cycle while you enjoy the countryside
- Experience a tour of the park on the "wagon ride"
- Enjoy the beauty of the star studded northern sky while sitting around a blazing camp fire
DOCKING: $14.15 per day $88.49 per week
Advance payment required prior to use!
DO NOT attach anything to the docks. Slips are non-transferable.
All below rentals are offered ONLY to those staying at any Accommodation on Manitoulin Island.
All watercraft must only be launched and docked on resort property. They are not permitted to be docked elsewhere or taken to another lake. Sorry, no exceptions.
BOATS & MOTORS: (16’ aluminum with 15 horse motor) Boaters license in hand and experience with a tiller motor is required for a rental. We no longer issue temporary boaters licenses. Visa or MasterCard is required and a safety deposit fee may be charged up front and refunded at the end of your rental. Must be a minimum age of 21 to rent. All safety equipment is included and free to use with each boat rental.
7 Days - incl. 1 tank of fuel $399.00
8 Hours - incl. 1 tank of fuel $99.00
4 Hours - incl. 1 tank of fuel $79.00
2 Hours - (minimum) incl. 1 tank of fuel $70.00
CANOES AND KAYAKS: Credit card required. Minimum 18 years of age. safety equipment is included and free to use with each boat rental.
Hourly: $14.15 8 Hours: $70.00 Full Day: $90.00
The above prices are all subject to applicable taxes.
We are not responsible for loss or damage.
NO REFUNDS offered for issues beyond our control.